Online Junior High School Application Requirements
Requirements for Junior High School Enrollment
AMA Online is making junior high school more accessible for everyone with our flexible and self-paced online learning program. We’ve even made our application process more convenient by allowing you to complete everything online. No need for a personal appearance!
To submit your documents, simply register to oedportal.amauonline.com. Once registered, log in to the website again and select Junior High School under “program they wish to enroll in.” Submit the scanned copies (submit in PDF, DOC, JPEG, or PNG format with no greater than 5MB file size) of the following documents:
- Certificate of F137A (Permanent Record) with a copy for AMA Basic Education.Address: 59B Panay Avenue. Brgy Paligsahan, Quezon City
- Form 138 (Report Card)
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate or Legal Adoption Papers
- Certificate of Good Moral
- 2 x 2 Formal Attire Photo
* may email form 137 / copy of grades for evaluation purposes
** must submit all original copies of requirements once enrolled
We hope you’re as excited as we are to start learning with us at AMA Online! Here are the frequently asked questions we get about the junior high school qualifications and requirements.