Online Senior High School Application Requirements
Are you interested in joining the OEd Online Senior High School family? Read on to learn more about our online senior high school application requirements, qualifications, processes, deadlines, and payment schemes.
We can’t wait to have you in our OEd family!
Online Senior High School Enrollment Requirements
Before you begin, here’s what you need to know about our online senior high requirements. Because we are 100% online, submission of our requirements for online senior high school enrollment will also be done online, so you don’t have to worry about visiting our main campus to drop off any documents.
To submit your documents, you need to register to oedportal.amauonline.com. Log in to the website again and select Senior High School for “program they wish to enroll in.” Submit the scanned copies (submit in PDF, DOC, JPEG, or PNG format with no greater than 5MB file size) of the following documents:
- Certificate of JHS F137A (Permanent Record) with a copy for AMA Basic Education.Address: 59B Panay Avenue. Brgy Paligsahan, Quezon City
- Form 138 (Report Card)
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate or Legal Adoption Papers
- Certificate of Good Moral
- 2 x 2 Formal Attire Photo
*may email form 138 / copy of grades for evaluation purposes
**must submit all original copies of requirements once enrolled
Online Senior High School Requirements for Transferees
We welcome transferees to OEd Senior High School as well! Here the requirements for your senior high school online application.
- Successful Online Registration
- Certificate of SHS F137A with copy for AMA University Remarks
- K11 Form 138 or Grade 11 Card
- NSO Certified Birth Certificate
We hope you’re as excited as we are to start learning with us at OEd Senior High School! Here are the frequently asked questions we get about the online senior high school qualifications and requirements.
Requirements for Students from the Alternative Learning System
OEd proudly accepts students from the Alternative Learning System! Interested applicants need to present us with the following:
- ALS Accreditation and Equivalency (A&E) Assessment and Certification
- 2×2 ID photos (white background)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral
General Admission Policy
OEd Senior High School has an open admission policy which ensures that all persons who can benefit from online senior high school education have an opportunity to do so. The senior high school online application process does not discriminate based on social background, gender, nationality, religion, disability, or age. OEd Senior High School admission policy, procedures, and decisions are managed by both the administration and faculty. All matters pertaining to admission to OEd Senior High School should be addressed to the Office of Admissions.
Online Senior High School Qualifications
As a fully online senior high school program, the entire senior high school online application procedure will be done online as well. There is no need for you to drop by our campus to submit documents or take an examination.
Applicants who wish to enroll in our online senior high school program must possess the following online senior high school qualifications:
- A graduate of junior high school OR must have the appropriate ALS Accreditation and Equivalency (A&E) Assessment and Certification.
- Must be of good moral standing.
- Have the complete senior high school application requirements.
- OEd Senior High School does not follow a traditional school calendar, so interested applicants may submit their requirements at any time. Please take note that it takes between 24 to 48 hours to evaluate applications before students are notified regarding their approval into the school.